[78-L] Kiddie records

dlennick dlennick dlennick at sympatico.ca.invalid
Tue Mar 14 10:55:26 PDT 2023

Dennis the Menace (in one of the comic books) once said "I like Spikey
Jones music." Spike's "Old MacDonald" is fabulous..I'm sure it's been
mentioned.
Now then, the other night I was working on a batch of tracks by The
Goldman Band, and "Children's March" came up (mid 30s recording for
Associated Transcriptions). I wondered if any kids today would recognize
ANY of the tunes in this arrangement?
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZiaICVZaJoEpLGV1v0oQxIswOyqNLppdiUX
dl
p.s. Goldman Band transcription tracks now available from me.