[78-L] 78-L - broken disc, genuine catastrophe

Graham Newton gn at audio-restoration.com.invalid
Sat Jun 27 15:20:17 PDT 2020

On 6/27/2020 4:49 PM, Andrew Evans wrote:

> A cretin on eBoy sold me an E- copy of an early French jazz rarity
>
> No surprise that the disc arrived in two neat pieces: it
> could have been a lot more than two.

Hello Andrew...

I have been known to get a good transfer from a disc in that condition.

The process is not cheap, but if you are interested, contact me off list at:-

gn at audio-restoration.ocm

... Graham Newton

--
World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records for
consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's CAMBRIDGE processes.