[78-L] The complete Gene Rodemich -

Glenn Robison Glenn at GlennRobison.com.invalid
Fri May 29 07:56:47 PDT 2020

WOW!  How serendipitous.  I just ordered the flash drive in order to get
the two CDs worth of records I didn't have.  I believe the original CDs
were produced in 2001.  I wonder if (hope) the producer has done
anything in the intervening years  in terms of new transfers,
restoration, etc.  I guess I'll find out.  Thanks for your sleuthing
efforts!

Best wishes,

Glenn

Andrew Homzy wrote on 5/28/2020 8:49 PM:
> Hi Glenn,
>
> Talk about a shot in the dark ~~~
>
>  From the address you sent, I was able to track-down the producer -
>
> We no longer offer them in individual audio CDs but in two different forms now.  One is a CD of the entire Gene Rodemich Brunswick catalog in MP3 files.  The other is a flash drive with the entire catalog in WAV files.
>
> Here are the ads.
>
> https://www.ebay.com/itm/184309311279
>
> https://www.ebay.com/itm/184251969208
>
> Cheers,
>
> Andrew
>

>> On May 28, 2020, at 6:58 PM, Glenn Robison <Glenn at GlennRobison.com.invalid> wrote:
>>

>> I've had four of the CDs for quite some time but don't recall how I came
>> about them.  1921, 1922, 1923 and 1924. I didn't realize there were
>> apparently two more CDs. If anyone has them, please let me know. The CDs
>> say Starlight Productions, 103 E. Lockwood, St. Louis, MO 63119, (314)
>> 726-0449, but nothing about who was behind Starlight Productions.
>>
>> Glenn Robison
>>
>> Andrew Homzy wrote on 5/28/2020 6:33 PM:
>>> Any ideas about who was involved in producing this collection?
>>>
>>> "All Gene Rodemich titles including the selected titles in this listing [Tom Lord Discography] have been reported as issued in CD-R format on the Starlight label but no details are available for that 6 CD set.”
>>>
>>> https://catalog.wustl.edu/search~S2/X?gene%20rodemich&SORT=D&searchscope=2&fbclid=IwAR1EEKcI9gS8EbH82d_Jg-K_wYikI67yrs7NKma6xYWyYc-wYb9B0eJSgCg
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> Andrew
>>> 78-L mailing list