[78-L] The complete Gene Rodemich -

Andrew Homzy andrew.homzy at gmail.com.invalid
Thu May 28 20:49:58 PDT 2020

Hi Glenn,

Talk about a shot in the dark ~~~

From the address you sent, I was able to track-down the producer -

We no longer offer them in individual audio CDs but in two different forms now.  One is a CD of the entire Gene Rodemich Brunswick catalog in MP3 files.  The other is a flash drive with the entire catalog in WAV files.

Here are the ads.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/184309311279

https://www.ebay.com/itm/184251969208

Cheers,