[78-L] The complete Gene Rodemich -

Glenn Robison Glenn at GlennRobison.com.invalid
Thu May 28 18:58:43 PDT 2020

I've had four of the CDs for quite some time but don't recall how I came
about them.  1921, 1922, 1923 and 1924. I didn't realize there were
apparently two more CDs. If anyone has them, please let me know. The CDs
say Starlight Productions, 103 E. Lockwood, St. Louis, MO 63119, (314)
726-0449, but nothing about who was behind Starlight Productions.

Glenn Robison