[78-L] Hate songs directed to Axis leaders

Mark Bardenwerper citrogsa at charter.net.invalid
Tue Mar 31 07:43:16 PDT 2020

On 3/31/2020 8:14 AM, Michael Biel wrote:

Probably every active band had a song during the war having either to do
with victory, war bonds or derision of the enemy. Lou Breese was no
exception.  "Seven Days A Week." "Work, you son of a gun, until we win
this war!"

On transcription records I found, "Remember Pearl Harbor," "Keep 'em
Flying" and one that was not directly attributable to the war, "Buckle
Down Winsocki."

One transcription was completely war-related: We Must Be Vigilant, Just
Plain Lonesome, Keep 'em Smiling, This Is Worth Fighting For and He
Wears A Pair Of Silver Wings.

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr.
Technology...responsibly, thoughtfully