[78-L] Hate songs directed to Axis leaders

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com.invalid
Tue Mar 31 06:14:08 PDT 2020

This is a great list.  Off the top of my head, The only one I didn’t see is a 1943 RCA Victor of Ethel Merman “Marching Thru Berlin” which was recorded during the AFM ban with a male chorus. (And yes, I also have the Nelson Eddy record of My Lady Sleeps with a male chorus, but that is not a war song, it is the subject of Pardon My Blooper!!)

Michael Biel