[78-L] Why Do I Care About 78's?

DKing ginku_ledovec at att.net.invalid
Sat Mar 7 03:44:30 PST 2020

Rodger that’s a beautiful song, made more so by lack of annoying bird calls as in “Nightingale Song”.  I particularly admire Gluck’s high notes.  Thanks very much!

I owe others here some feedback on their messages about why they like 78’s or how they began listening to them  - and I’ll try to consolidate that into one message, so you’re not flooded with separate emails.

Dave King
New Member