[78-L] Why Do I Care About 78's?

Rodger J Holtin rjh334578 at gmail.com.invalid
Fri Mar 6 23:07:01 PST 2020

You're catching on, Dave.  Congratulations.  This will keep you busy for years.  Look in Goodwill and places like that and you may dig up a turntable that will play 78s.  Or jump off the board into the deep end and check out a new one with Kurt Nauck at 78rpm.com or somebody like that.  Keep looking.

I built spreadsheets to catalog my stuff by copying form these charts:

http://www.78discography.com/

I like Alma Gluck, too.   Gluck rhymes with Luke.   Here's one of my favorites

https://adp.library.ucsb.edu/index.php/matrix/detail/200014840/B-14549-Little_grey_home_in_the_West

Rodger Holtin
78-L Member Since MCMXCVIII

For Best Results Use Victor Needles