[78-L] 78 grove spacing

Malcolm malcolm at 78data.com.invalid
Wed Aug 14 20:52:38 PDT 2019

Hi Ron -
I would suggest you take a look at the 1969 Howard M. Tremaine reference
book, Audio Cyclopedia.
It's still a must for learning about all sorts of recording technology,
especially the "obsolete" stuff.
You can find it online for free at
https://archive.org/details/AudioCyclopedia
For a good start go to section 14 on Cutting Heads, beginning on page 693.
The whole book is filled with great material.
I've used my copy, which I bought in 1970, many times over the years.
Have fun!
Malcolm

*******