[78-L] 78 grove spacing

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca.invalid
Wed Aug 14 20:55:10 PDT 2019

There are some late 30s Columbias that have distinctly varied pitch, visible to
the naked eye. I don't know why, because these spacings don't seem to
correspond to changes in the music or the spoken word (notably obvious in some
Shakespeare performances) and to the best of my knowledge, these are not dubs.

dl