[78-L] 78-L Digest, Vol 127, Issue 7

Dennis Flannigan dennis.flannigan at gmail.com.invalid
Sun Apr 7 11:12:48 PDT 2019

Hell, I don't know when I joined, but the collection of bad jokes was
certainly attractive, and the ability to learn about artists you wish you'd
never heard too is a gift for the gift less.

Anyway, while a seldom poster, and never attender and a lover of records I
can no longer store, or find, or remember, I thank you all. My favorite
find was an aluminum 78 rpm record recorded in late 1930s by a student
applying to one of the Eastern women's colleges. She recorded her letter of
application indicating she wanted to become a cartoonist, and I learned
later as her relatives contacted me to say she did become a cartoonist,
never married, and was remembered fondly. Lots of such stuff makes life
better.

Dennis Flannigan of the Northwest Flannigans