[78-L] Oldtimers query

Kurt Nauck nauck at 78rpm.com.invalid
Sat Apr 6 09:09:27 PDT 2019

That sounds great, Ron! Let us know how or if we can help. If there is
an expense, I would be happy to chip in; I'm sure others would do the same.

FB is nothing but a stream of consciousness - it has little value as a
research tool. Posts are quickly buried never to be seen again. The one
advantage over 78-L is that you can upload files.

The best online forum format I've seen is this one

http://forum.talkingmachine.info/index.php

You can see and follow threads, post files and search the database. They
also have a Music section for record collectors.