[78-L] Oldtimers query

ron at fial.com.invalid ron at fial.com.invalid
Sat Apr 6 02:32:21 PDT 2019

Hello Douglas Elliott, I often wondered what happened to you,  You did not post much after
the Columbia days,  As I tried pay-for mail servers.  I finally just setup my own mailserver
in-house and had complete control, which is better.  The commercial outfits are always
buying each other, changing things to get more money, etc.

Sure is nice to see all these names again.  I do have tons of posts from the time after
Columbia, but I did lose a hard disk that wasn't being backed up once, so I did lose a chunk
of posts from one year.   Between all of us we probably have all the posts, or almost all.

I can write some code to sort them by date/time and remove the duplicates, that is an easy
SQL database operaton.

I don't remember, was it Donna Halper who had the 78 RPM shirts made?

I don't do Twitter, but I heard that is where Mike Biel is to be found these days.

__Ron Fial