[78-L] Fifties

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com.invalid
Sun Jan 6 15:07:51 PST 2019

Ray,
I guess you know about this site:
http://hitsofalldecades.com/chart_hits/index.php?option=com_content&task=section&id=10&Itemid=49

It gives different titles for Australia and UK as you can see - please
look at the compiler's comments to see what's more reliable.
Record sale top lists outside the US is a pretty new phenomenon; even
the UK didn't have a sales chart for records until November 1952, so I
doubt there are answers for all the countries you've listed.
Good luck, anyway.
Kristjan