[78-L] Two Questions

joe salerno i.collect.records at gmail.com.invalid
Sat Jul 14 14:57:44 PDT 2018

Ray, I remember back in the day buying head cleaner at an electronic parts
shop. Clearly labeled as carcinogenic. Later you had to have a business to
buy the stuff, had to show a DBA document, last time I looked I couldn't
find a thing. I've heard of using completely denatured ethyl alcohol. There
was also a fluid for cleaning/restoring pinch rollers. I think I did see
something like that fairly recently in the toy, I mean, electronic shop. I
wonder that electronic contact cleaner would work, as long as it doesn't
leave a residue,

Joe Salerno