[78-L] Two Questions

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca.invalid
Sat Jul 14 15:15:29 PDT 2018

I had a can of head cleaner that lasted for over 10 years. It might still be
available from a place north of Toronto that still deals with open reel
recorders (they had splicing tape!). But I now use 99% isopropanol and I use it
a LOT because even 30-year old AGFA sheds.

As for Joe, I thought it was MON-druh-gon.

dl