[78-L] Goodman / Carnegie at 80

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca.invalid
Wed Jan 17 16:28:51 PST 2018

Let me clarify..Tatum had been recorded on tape, and 3 studios (or maybe 3
private collectors with cutters) had each been given some of the tapes to
transfer to lacquers. There was minimal duplication on the discs. There was
also a slow speed tape, copied from 3 original reels, duplicating some of the
lacquers.

dl