[78-L] Goodman / Carnegie at 80

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca.invalid
Wed Jan 17 15:38:34 PST 2018

Gotta love these dubs that were made at various studios...some years ago a
member of CAPS in Toronto brought me a load of Art Tatum lacquers, all cut in
Toronto at a club and a private house in the late 40s, all obviously dubbed
from a common tape source, some duplication, and done at 3 studios. And I have
no idea if anything will ever happen with them.

dl