[78-L] Centennial?

Rodger Holtin rjh334578 at gmail.com.invalid
Wed Feb 15 19:25:41 PST 2017

WE may not need commemorative CDs because we're so old that we have the
first CDs, too, but that never stopped the marketers from yet another excuse
to repackage and sell again to the next generation every ten years, so I
figured we're about due for that next wave.

I thought somebody at NPR/PBS would have noticed this approaching.  It would
be sad if they decided the ODJB was just a bunch of white thieves who stole
it all from the blacks, so no point in promoting such injustice any further.

Hats off to Andrew and the Canadian celebration!

Speaking of Sweatman, has anybody verbalized a good description of the
differences between Ragtime and Jazz?