[78-L] Groove spacing - groove width

Rodger Holtin 78-L rjh334578 at gmail.com.invalid
Sat Nov 19 04:28:16 PST 2016

This is not a conclusive answer by any means, but I have noticed when transferring early electric Victors that using a 4 mil elliptical always yields the best results. The last of the acoustic Victors seem OK with a 3.5 elip and once I get past the batwing labels into the scroll labels the 3.5 works well, but those real early electrics just demand the wider stylus.

Haven't noticed that phenomenon with the early Viva Tonal Columbias and I'm sure not the final authority, but that has been my experience.

Sent from my iPhone, which explainz any bad typjng and nonsensical word choices.