[78-L] Organic jazz

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com.invalid
Fri Nov 6 06:07:55 PST 2015

Funny, none of the biographies I've found of Sidney Torch mention any
war injury. The reason he have up the organ is explained as follows:
while drafted into The Royal Air Force and being appointed as conductor
of the Air Force Concert Orchestra he took the opportunity to study
orchestration and composition, realizing that the time for cinema organs
was over anyway.
I'd be interested to know where you've found the information about injuries.
Kristjan
Biographies:
http://www.allmusic.com/artist/sidney-torch-mn0000382463/biography
http://www.robertfarnonsociety.org.uk/index.php/legends/sidney-torch