[78-L] Manhattan Record 5701

zimrec@juno.com zimrec at juno.com.invalid
Sat Apr 18 08:14:03 PDT 2015

I have 12-inch, single-sided Manhattan Record 5701 - Dance of the Hours from "La Gioconda" with artist credit simply as "Band."  This is, typical of Manhattan, a paste on label on a Columbia  master.  I cannot find a listing for it, although I expected that it should have been in the database.  It is obviously quite early, probably pre-1910.  It is likely that the band's name was not credited on the original Columbia, but can anyone provide an approximate recording date? Art