[78-L] Are There Any Operatic Collectors Still Out There?

Jason Grabill zebra305 at earthlink.net.invalid
Fri Mar 20 05:58:54 PDT 2015

Earl, I think that is a common problem no matter what you collect!  My primary interest(s) tend to military stuff (uniforms, medals, patches etc) and while only 50, I have a massive 'collection' of that sort of thing that I hope my son can one day enjoy.....or, as I've told him, sell it all and go to Tahiti or whatever LOL.  ///I enjoy the older music of all kinds, but I am very particular about what I keep.  I mostly buy to resell because that is my retirement job LOL.  While I appreciate opera for its skill and style, I'm not much of a fan.  I am in the process of 'going through' several thousand records that I recently purchased from an estate, many of which are Opera, and difficult to locate info on other than the standard discographies that at least help me pin down the year if nothing else.

Jason