[78-L] overmodulated CDs

Russell Miller saintrussell at gmail.com.invalid
Sun Mar 8 10:28:56 PDT 2015

By default, Windows Media Player normalizes track levels when burning a CD,
and it sounds like it's not doing a great job of that. Here's how to turn
off the feature in version 12; I don't have an installation of version 11
but it should be similar. In the Options dialog, on the Burn tab, uncheck
Apply volume leveling across tracks. Click OK.