[78-L] overmodulated CDs

Rodger Holtin rjh334578 at gmail.com.invalid
Sun Mar 8 12:32:09 PDT 2015

MP 11 has the same option in the same place and I have always been sure it
was checked before I started.  If I read you right, you're suggesting I
uncheck that and see if it works any better by not normalizing across all
tracks.  At this point I don't have much to lose by trying that, which,
admittedly, I have never done.  Film at eleven.

I suppose the other thing to try is to make sure all my tracks are lower
volume than I have been accustomed to using as standard and see if that
makes a difference.