[78-L] uploading 78s to youtube: about 600 so far

Malcolm - Venerable Music malcolm at venerablemusic.com.invalid
Wed Mar 4 10:51:14 PST 2015

I go to YouTube looking for music files all the time. I collect Greek
records from the 1920s and 1930s & there are a few guys who have transferred
amazing collections and made them available.
Here is one of them - https://www.youtube.com/user/pankonstantopoulos
It's a great place for me to look for records I've never heard before I fork
out a bunch of money to buy them. It also affords me the luxury of hearing
things I may never hear otherwise. Amazing resource if used correctly.
Malcolm in GA

Venerable Music - http://www.venerablemusic.com
Venerable Radio - http://www.venerableradio.com
78rpm Record Auctions - http://www.vmauctions.com