[78-L] experimental Victor electric?

Rodger Holtin rjh334578 at gmail.com.invalid
Sun Feb 1 19:29:34 PST 2015

Almost agree with your list David, but I've always thought every early electric Victor or Columbia was head and shoulders above any acoustic I ever heard.  The sonic range may not be all the much greater but the fine details of the fainter sounds sure seem to be registered much better; the sibilance of singers or the bite of a fiddle bow, fr'instance.  Just my opinion.