[78-L] experimental Victor electric?

DAVID BURNHAM burnhamd at rogers.com.invalid
Sat Jan 31 22:29:56 PST 2015

I think you'll find that almost every step forward in audio technology has been prefaced by a step backwards - the first electrics weren't as good as the best accoustics, the first LPs not as good as the best 78s, the first stereos not as good as the best monos and the first digitals not as good as the best analogs, (especially direct to disc analogs).
db