[78-L] Reginald Foort, organist

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca.invalid
Thu Jan 1 16:16:38 PST 2015

Probably 1938 or 1939, based on this:
http://www.reginaldfoort.co.uk/p/volume-1_15.html
HMV originally, and aside from the 0 (10 inch) I'm not sure exactly when the ER
series runs and if it refers to remote recordings. II will mean take 2 and the
square will refer to the type of cutter or something..I no longer own the
Beecham albums where all these symbols were explained in the notes.

dl