[78-L] (Opinion Piece) The Strings of Salerno

Gene Baron gene.baron at gmail.com.invalid
Tue Dec 9 17:08:57 PST 2014

Back to Mantovani and backing vocalists -- there is a London LP (PS 280)
with tenor Mario del Monaco and Mantovani and his Orchestra (and a chorus)
from 1962 singing some Italian and Neapolitan songs and operetta and even
"Tonight" from West Side Story - the album is "The World's Great Love
Songs".

Regards,

Gene