[78-L] Johnny Morris

Ron L'Herault lherault at verizon.net.invalid
Mon Nov 3 10:22:41 PST 2014

The "invalid" means nothing to subscribers.  It is part of a work around
software solution to software changes some big providers (aol being one)
made that caused mailing list posts to be rejected by the big providers.
Have you checked your spam/junk folders or other filters that you may have
established?

Ron L