[78-L] problem receiving list postings (continued)

L78rpm at aol.com.invalid L78rpm at aol.com.invalid
Wed Oct 8 12:43:52 PDT 2014

A friend who subscribes to the digest received the mail I sent to 78-L, but
 my address is shown as
_L78rpm at aol.com.invalid_ (mailto:L78rpm at aol.com.invalid)

I've never seen "invalid" attached to an address.

My address is valid.  My outgoing mail does not come back to me.

Do any subscribers have insight into this?

Paul Charosh

In a message dated 10/8/2014 3:36:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

Don't know if you've had any luck getting readmitted to 78-L.

Here's the latest digest. They're talking about you, but not much that
looks helpful.

One oddity is that your address is being shown as _L78rpm at aol.com.invalid_
(mailto:L78rpm at aol.com.invalid)

??