[78-L] problem receiving list postings (continued)

Ron L'Herault lherault at verizon.net.invalid
Wed Oct 8 14:21:44 PDT 2014

You have not been paying attention 8-).   If I understand it correctly,
several months ago, a couple big internet companies made software changes
that caused most mailing lists to have huge problems with bounced mail.
The "inval'id" or is it in'valid, is a work around to correct the problem.
It gave Ron F fits for a while and caused lots of frustration for many of
our members.

Ron L