[78-L] Audio - Mac vs PCs - any advice? (rjh334578gmail)

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk.invalid
Fri Sep 12 10:20:11 PDT 2014

On 12/09/14 16:20, David Lennick wrote:

> Back to macs and PCs for music purposes..for the project I'm doing for one
> company, I'm using an Apple laptop which they provided. Evidently it does the
> job. It's taken me about a year to get used to using it.
>
> dl

Does anyone  use a laptop on their lap? I can't because my legs are too
short and they slope downwards when sitting. Also, it's uncomfortable
keeping my legs together for extended periods of time. I can't use
"flat" keyboards--I was trained in telegraphy to use tiered keyboards.
The screen is also at a fixed distance, so if you're wearing glasses
they need to be tailor-made for that distance.

       Julian Vein