[78-L] Audio - Mac vs PCs - any advice? (rjh334578gmail)

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca.invalid
Fri Sep 12 08:20:46 PDT 2014

I wouldn't be without a cellphone, especially since it provides an alternate
number which engagers have (and I get texted for work as often as I get
e-mailed). It also takes better photos than my digital camera. Free with my
cellphone plan and it can be upgraded every couple of years.

Back to macs and PCs for music purposes..for the project I'm doing for one
company, I'm using an Apple laptop which they provided. Evidently it does the
job. It's taken me about a year to get used to using it.

dl