[78-L] Audio - Mac vs PCs - any advice? (rjh334578gmail)

Don Cox doncox at enterprise.net.invalid
Sun Sep 14 02:13:19 PDT 2014

On 12/09/2014, Ron L'Herault wrote:

> I was a long-time hold out for a cell phone. I have one but hate to
> use it and do not have it programmed to ring. It vibrates only. Most
> of the time I don't even feel it go off in my pocket. They are hard to
> hear on and more a PITA than anything. The ONLY good thing about them
> is being able to call for help when the car breaks down or there is a
> medical emergency. Their cameras -sophisticated Brownies (old Kodak
> fixed focus boxes). Using them as a watch -back to the days of the
> pocket watch. They are mainly a way of getting us to part with a large
> amount of money on a regular basis.

The cameras do at least give much better quality images than a Box
Brownie or an Instamatic. And they can shoot movies too.

Obviously a digital camera with a larger sensor will give better images
than the little ones in phones. The bigger the sensor the better, but
this does come at the expense of portability.

Regards
--
Don Cox
doncox at enterprise.net