[78-L] Audio - Mac vs PCs - any advice?

Rodger J. Holtin rjh334578 at gmail.com.invalid
Thu Sep 11 05:52:09 PDT 2014

There's a lot more to this story than is worth telling here, but perhaps I
should have been a little more precise, anyway.  I have had to deal with
both at work, so I know many of the issues between the two.  Are there any
preferences in terms of audio gear relating to either that would seem
significant?  I'm used to Nero and Audacity use on PC - anybody use those
on a Mac.  Is garageband useful at all for what we likely do with audio
transfer, de-click, EQ, burn CDs etc?

Rodger

--
Rodger