[78-L] Drunkard Song - Rudy Vallee

Rodger Holtin rjh334578 at gmail.com.invalid
Thu Jun 19 19:56:24 PDT 2014

I'll take that as definitive, thank you.
Yes, Fog is the Flip of the "straight" version on 24721 - perhaps the only
"rarer" record I own.  Interesting that the break up is -1 and the
"straight" one is -2 and it isn't really so straight.  He giggles in the
same place and really burlesques the song in several places - sounds more
drunk on this that the break up take.