[78-L] name that era

Eòin f jfleming63 at msn.com
Wed Apr 30 08:41:45 PDT 2014

Not to mention the Three Stooges, Blondie, the Marx Brothers, and just about anything on "Dialing For Dollars".  Svengoolie and his old horror films was originally aimed at junior high school students and aired on Saturday afternoon until someone realized that a large part of the audience were college kids getting stoned and moved the show to a later time slot. Maybe Don should have invited his acquaintance over for magic brownies and showed him "Beauty and the Beast" (not the cartoon version).