[78-L] name that era

David Weiner djwein at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 30 07:37:58 PDT 2014

When I was a kid in the early 60s old movies were all over the TV, along
with vintage cartoons, the Little Rascals, etc., all full of 30s music. I
think I first developed my fondness for older music from them. And never
thought of any of it as "old."  Most of today's teens are so afraid of
being out-of-step with the pack that they wouldn't even try to explore any
different musical pathways.

Dave Weiner