[78-L] Info wanted GENERAL Records G-10 Belgian Congo Denis-Roosevelt Expedition

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Apr 1 19:28:12 PDT 2014

I've had the EMPTY ALBUM for this (it's among stuff packed away from my garage)
and may have one or two of the discs somewhere, but it definitely exists.

Reeves was a recording studio. I didn't know they put out records on their own
label. Those R- prefix numbers are on a lot of small labels, including General
(the Jelly Roll Morton sides) and Continental (Bartok plays Bartok, among
others..those have S prefixes).

dl