[78-L] Rock & Roll rising (was: Escott, was Arnold Covey)

Erwin Kluwer ekluwer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 06:23:51 PDT 2014

This Carl Perkins  recording is from 1956...so quite a bit later..

Earliest real Rock a Billy tune by Carl was GONE GONE GONE from mid 1955

Before that he had Turn Around  (country tear jerker)) and Movie Magg is a
bit more like it but hell no .. not like  Good Rocking Tonight!

Plus Carl was not cool, balding en moved like a broomstick