[78-L] Early VICTOR RECORD recorded in Japan

Clifford Bolling 78records at cdbpdx.com
Fri Mar 14 19:06:08 PDT 2014

________________________________

There are 3 of these with what the Collector's Guide called the double
faced pressing label with the conditions printed on the label instead
of a sticker on the back.  All these are single sided, though.

Cliff
These labels are pictured and discussed on page 210 in the new edition
of Sherman and Nauck's Collector's Guide To Victor Records.  Chinese
labels are discussed and pictured on pages 207-209 and Japanese on
210-212.  Joe, there is a First Prize format illustrated in the book but
that is different from these, which also are in the book.   Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com -------- Original Message -------- From: "neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com" <neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com> To me, they don't look all that different from US labels. I wonder if