[78-L] Message delivery, was Re: Problem with very high energy incorporated into remastered 78s

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Feb 3 14:13:18 PST 2014

Message appeared with no problems, but the Bell Tellyphone Company decided to
close my account at 1 this afternoon. Took a lot of screaming (and I scream
good) to get it back up and running, and I still have no idea what "violated
their terms of service".

By the way, I had one 78 that seemed to go into phase reversal on some loud
trumpet notes. I think it was a Fred Astaire Victor (high fidelity type).

dl