[78-L] USPS Strikes Again!?

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Mon Jan 27 18:38:36 PST 2014

I'd actually welcome some crack-down on the cheaters who use free Priority
Mail supplies to use to send their Media Mail packages...I see this with a
number of eBay sellers although never from the best of them...it just seems
like a sleazy way to save a little bit on shipping supplies and is really
nothing more than theft.  I'm not speaking of  those who reuse old Priority
Boxes for packing,  but those who take the brand new ones off the shelf at
the PO and use them for other purposes....e.g. I get a crappy old cardboard
box in the mail sent "media" and inside they've used a brand new (free)
Priority box to protect the record,  book,  or whatever.

Taylor