[78-L] USPS Strikes Again!?

Darrell Lehman nickjay49 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 18:46:25 PST 2014

Similar but perhaps coincidental... a buyer rec'd my mailing with
"Postage Due" (which he paid  - $6). It appears the postal employee
ignored the "Media Mail" stamp on the box and re-calculated postage at
the First Class rate, charging him the difference.  I don't think the
box was even opened so not a question of content.  Why my buyer didn't
object I don't know - hope this isn't a new... "ploy" to raise
revenue... just another conspiracy theory...

Darrell