[78-L] [ARSCLIST] Pete Seeger - MDH Records

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Fri Jan 24 15:48:54 PST 2014

Just to update:
  this query has been posted to BALLAD-L, ARSC-L, and 78-L, and MUDCAT.

A reply indicates Pete Seeger lists the record as being UNAUTHORIZED, recorded at a 1950 REED COLLEGE concert.

Does anyone know the exact DATE of the concert??  I sent an inquiry to REED COLLEGE library.  Don't know if they
have any information, but we'll see.  They do have an online image of a 1962 Seeger concert poster, and the library
has a cassette recording of a 1957 concert.

If anyone has information about the record producer PLEASE let us know.  Was it issued by an individual, or
an organization - the initials  M.D.H.  may be a clue - was there anyone on the scene or an organization in Portland
with those initials ????  Or does anyone recognize the address (omitted in my initial post): 2112 S.E. 11th Ave. Portland 14,
Oregon.

Also, if you have a copy please let us know the NUMBER (this was a limited edition of 500 copies).

Thanks!
Best wishes, Thomas.

 		 	   		  =