[78-L] Ollie Remand (?) and His River Kings

Randy Watts rew1014 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 24 18:02:11 PST 2014

Just curious if anyone is familiar with a Dixieland performer billed with his group as "Ollie Remand and His River Kings." It's the spelling of the name I'm wondering about. My spelling is based on how it's pronounced. It's not a matter of earth-shaking importance. I have a late Armed Forces Radio Service ONE NIGHT STAND featuring this gentleman, who I've never heard of and about whom I could find nothing (based on my spelling of his name) via a Google search. Mainly I'm curious if I have his name spelled correctly.

Thanks,

Randy