[78-L] Autry's Rudolph

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Dec 26 06:45:50 PST 2013

Isn't there an alternate on the Harmony lp? But the one I've been hearing in
stores is definitely a remake, slower, differences in a few notes, but the same
arrangement as far as I can tell.

Unless it's this one of course (using Biel's link):
http://safr.kingfeatures.com/idn/ck2/content.php?file=aHR0cDovL3NhZnIua2luZ2ZlYXR1cmVzLmNvbS9aaXRzLzIwMTMvMTIvWml0cy4yMDEzMTIyM183NjAuZ2lm

dl